Sunday, April 8, 2012

offline in Sicilia!

Buona Pasqua a tutti!!

Happy Easter everyone!!  I'm volunteering on a farm down in Sicilia in the mountains near Palermo, it's gorgeous!  So far I have been enjoying some pruning of lemon trees!  I'm going to easter dinner at my host's daughter's house today.  In Sicily, it is customary to eat a baby lamb on easter...  hopefully they will have some vegetables for me!! :)

Unfortunately, internet access is limited so I won't be able to update the old blog for a bit.  I do have some stunning photos to share with you soon from Palermo, Cefalu and the Aeolian islands where I climbed up an active volcano at night to see some big lava explosions!  It has been fun!

I hope you enjoy a lovely easter with friends & family!
xoxo
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment